Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Buddy has a new brother!


I never thought I wanted two dogs, but low and behold we got another doggy. It was actually kind of an impulse buy. We were on our way to a movie and stopped in a gas station to get some snacks. I didn't want anything so I stayed outside and saw this lady holding a sign that said puppy for sale! He was the cutest little puppy I had ever seen and couldn't take my eyes off him. I took the lady's number and said I would think about it. We called the next morning and went and picked the little guy up. He is sooooo cute though and I am glad we added him to the family. He shouldn't get more than 7-8 pounds so he is going to stay small. He is a Shitztu and his name is Gizmo because he looks like Gizmo on the gremlins movie. The good gremlin!!!

No comments: