Monday, May 10, 2010

My super crazy cool new purse! Genious!


So the base is solid black and there are a whole variety of shells that you can put around the base to match all of your outfits.....which I am a big fan of! It's magnetic and super easy to put on a new shell or to take one off. Whoever came up with this concept is a genious and I am super excited about it. No more using one purse that clashes with some of your outfits and no more pulling everything out of your black purse to put in your brown purse (I am too lazy for that option, so I tend to just not match) I started with these two shells but plan on getting many more to match my shoes and clothes. In August they will be retiring about 1/2 of their shells and getting new ones and those ones will only be $10!!! if you can't tell, I am pretty excited about this!!! (They also have larger bags)

Wow I should work for this company! that was a pretty good advertisement for them:)








1 comment:

April said...

Love it! I want one!!